Dec 5, 2008

What Do You Expect From Your Life?

What do you Expect from your life?


This is a question that I ask myself every single day and, sometimes, it seems to me that I expect way too much of myself, however, if I don't allow myself to search deep inside of my heart and soul, how am I going to find a satisfactory answer for it? And if I don't have an answer for it, who are going to answer it for me?


Anyways, life is too short and people have a tendency to procrastinate during most of their lifetime. So, if I know what I really expect of myself, I will also find ways to learn how I am going to achieve such expectation. To answer this important question could possibly be one of the most important things that you probably will ever do in your life because it will give an oportunity to think, to ponder, to reflect and visualize the very purpose of your life in this world.


I have met people from all over the world and from all walks of life, with different culture, beleifs and philosophies, however, it all comes down to one point, that we are the same and yet different, we all have a unique purpose and a reason of why we are living in this world and it is up to each one of us to figure it out.


I am fascinating in how my life has changed throughout my existence in this world and, I have to realize that whether you do something or not about your life, things will continue to change and evolve, noboby will stop the world for you, you must


No comments: